Terms & Conditions
1. General considerations and scope:
- The Dry State, A168/1, First Floor, Road Number. 5, Sardar Industrial Estate, Ajwa Road, Vadodara, Gujarat-390019, owns the internet portal ww.thedrystate.com, an online fashion store (hereinafter “TheDryState.com”). The offerings on the site is just directed at end users of legal age. All the goods will be sold in normal household quantities. The said terms and conditions find their application in all contracts which members enter into using TheDryState.com as well as all business relationships of general nature formed between TheDryState.com and their customers. TheDryState.com do not accept any other terms and conditions unless it is explicitly stated otherwise. In case periods are stated in working days, which includes every weekday except Saturday and Sunday and all statutory holidays.
2. Love affection:
- We make sure that we do everything with love and extreme affection for each of our products.
3. Uses of TheDryState.com:
- While registering as a customer for The Dry State you will be required to submit your personal data. Point no. 14.1 is relevant in this case. You will be entirely responsible for ensuring the fact that your data is complete and correct. After the completion of the registration process you will receive a confirmation email from our team. In order to facilitate access on the online service in TheDryState.com, a password will be sent to you. You are obliged to treat this password and any other access data confidential and protected from access by unauthorized third parties. The Dry State reserves the right to refuse registration without giving any form of reasons or explanations.
- You indemnify TheDryState.com completely of any sorts of claim made by third parties on the first demand. By transmitting the content to aksclothing.com you grant us all usage rights over time, space and content without any restrictions, these include transfer to a third party, which The Dry State needs for publication and dissemination, also in part, to TheDryState.com. We are entitled to either store or release the content, and we reserve the rights for cancellation, reduction, modification or the correction of such content.
- You are not permitted to use TheDryState.com outside the intended frame with an aim of disrupting or manipulating particular technical processes. Interventions with the intention to seek unjustified advantage to the detriment of TheDryState.com or other members will result in the immediate loss of the right to purchase on the aksclothing.com and the consequence will result in the customer’s TheDryState.com account being revoked.
- You are just permitted to register and use only one membership account at a time. Multiple registrations will be deleted by TheDryState.com.
- In the password protected area on aksclothing.com you can easily have access to your recently shipped and/or completed orders. In the given area you can also change, administer and save your own data and the future newsletter subscriptions.
- TheDryState.com reserves the right to issue a warning, to terminate your membership or to modify or delete the content you have submitted, in case of violation of any of the section 3 provisions. Any claims for damages by TheDryState.com stays unaffected.
Contractual partners, language and conclusion of contract:
- At the conclusion of contracts on aksclothings.com your contractual partner is solely TheDryState.com.
- TheDryState.com is operated in English; aksclothings.com contracts are concluded exclusively in English.
- By placing an order by clicking on “order or buy now” you, as a customer, make a binding contract offer. Post submitting your order, you will receive an email of confirmation from TheDryState.com. this confirmation email does not constitute the acceptance of contract. The declaration of acceptance of the contract is included in the shipping of goods. While placing multiple orders, the acceptance of the contract applies just on the goods that are actually shipped.
- In case of wrong representation of the price on item on TheDryState.com, caused due to some technical glitch, aksclothing.com is entitled to take action for nullification. The proof burden regarding an error lies with TheDryState.com. the payments that are already made will be immediately refunded.
5. Prices and shipping fees:
- The items displayed on TheDryState.com the prices that are listed during the time of your order on the product page apply. These prices are exclusive of taxes and the final prices which are inclusive of taxes, are shown in the page for shopping cart.
- In case of returns for product, feel free to contact the aksclothing.com customer support via email@example.com or you can also use our contact form available at TheDryState.com/contact-us.
- TheDryState.com provides efficient payment methods like credit card, debit card and net banking payment in advance along with cash on delivery. TheDryState.com reserves the right to exclude any payment methods for an individual good and to refer to a different payment method.
- Aksclothings.com accepts various credit cards, like Visa, American Express and Mastercard. TheDryState.com will charge the invoice to your credit card immediately after a receipt is generated and the order is dispatched.
- The given below provisions apply to all the vouchers of TheDryState.com. these vouchers are specifically the result of a purchase of an invited friend of aksclothing.com and these vouchers individually are assigned to individual customers at TheDryState.com.
- The vouchers are only valid the given and announced period of issue or a maximum of 180 days, from the time of issue. An extension or a transfer to some other user or customer is not possible.
- Vouchers are NOT transferable.
- The given vouchers are not liable for deduction from the shipping charges, if any are applicable.
- In case the price of your order exceeds the balance of your voucher then you can easily compensate for the difference through the multiple available payment methods.
- TheDryState.com reserves the right to accept just one coupon per order.
- The vouchers do not earn interest and are not paid for in cash.
- Vouchers are not applicable for refunds, and in case you return the items completely or partly, or if the items can only be delivered in parts (unless these returns are due to negligence caused on the part of TheDryState.com in such a case the complete voucher will be re-added to the account).
- Lost or, specifically, stolen vouchers will not be refunded. TheDryState.com is not liable to for lost vouchers.
- aksclothings.com reserves the right to provide any alternative payment methods in accordance to point 6.1, and to refuse delivery and/or terminate customer accounts in case there are reasonable suspicion of abuse in connection using the vouchers.
- The delivery will only be given on the shipping address that is provided you. It is completely your responsibility that it is possible to ship to the address during normal working hours.
- TheDryState.com ships its items according to the delivery timelines which is provided for each product. We make sure that we ship out the items as early as possible, but for some items the timelines are longer depending on the availability of the products.
- TheDryState.com does not assume any sourcing risk especially with the reference to a purchase made by description. TheDryState.com is only obliged to ship out from the existing stock or from the stock ordered from suppliers.
- In some cases, TheDryState.com will ship from their own production.
- In the matter of force majeure, shipping is prone to delay and may increase the date of delivery within reason. The force majeure situations include strike, exclusion, official intervention, energy or resource scarcity, shipping difficulties, business complications such as some sort of a fire or water damage caused to the machinery, lightning or some other unforeseeable business complications for which aksclothing.com can be held responsible. The starting and end point of such shipping impediments will be communicated immediately by aksclothings.com.
- TheDryState.com reserves the right to cancel the contract in case the delivery fails three times because of the fault of the customer. Payments that are already made will be refunded or store credit will be provided depending on the scenario.
- TheDryState.com immediately asks you to inform the deliverer and aksclothing.com as soon as possible about the obvious damage in transport. Although doing this, has no influence whatsoever on the warranty rights, but this will help aksclothing. Com to make their own claims against the supplier.
- All the delivery times which are mentioned are applicable after the confirmation of order from our side. In case of cash on delivery orders, which happens after we have called and confirmed the order from your end. Every order confirmation must be completed within 72 hours. After this time, if the order is not confirmed by the customer, it is up to the discretion of TheDryState.com to cancel the given order.
- If you want to avail the return policy, please check out our section on returns and delivery.
9. Retention of title:
- Ownership of these items are transferred to the member upon full payment.
- TheDryState.com is only liable for the intent and gross negligence, unless these are concealed and fraudulent damages, damages for the loss of life, limb or health or even damage arising from any sort of infringement of essential contractual obligations. The same case applies to violations by TheDryState.com’s agents.
11. Service and complaints:
- Customer satisfaction is our priority hence, we endure to deal with your concerns as soon as possible and we always provide you with our feedback after receiving and accepting your inputs. For service related enquiries, feel free to contact our customer service department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Disclaimer for hypertext links:
- The website www.TheDryState.com includes hyperlinks directed towards other internet sites. TheDryState.com has no control over content of these other sites, nor does it in any way endorse them and does not own responsibility for their content. Once TheDryState.com becomes completely aware of the illegal content, aksclothings.com will immediately remove the corresponding links from aksclothings.com.
13. Data security:
- Part of your registration process as a customer on aksclothing.com will be for you to provideyour personal data. TheDryState.com requires this personal data to process the contracts which are concluded on the website itself. Each personal data is extremely confidential and it will be treated by TheDryState.com in accordance with appropriate and relevant legal regulations. In order to safeguard your privacy in online transactions TheDryState.com uses the latest techniques for encryption through their payment gateways.
14. Image rights:
- The rights to utilise imagery on aksclothing.com lies with The Dry Stateor our partners. The usage of material, in any form, is prohibited unless permission is granted explicitly from TheDryState.com.
15. Cancellation policy:
- Keep in mind that there may be certain orders that we are not able to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to cancel or refuse any orders for any reasons. Situations that may result in your order being cancelled will include limitations on quantities that are available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in items or their pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any sort of a defect regarding the quality of the item. At any point we may also require additional verifications or information prior to accepting any order. We will contact you is any or all part of your order is either cancelled or any additional information is required to accept your order. In case you’re your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged then the given amount will be reserved back into your credit account. Any sort of a voucher utilised in these orders should be pushed back in the user’s account in case of cancellation by the company.
- In case we receive a cancellation notice while the order has not yet been dispatched by us, then as a part of our usual business practice, we shall cancel the said order and refund the complete amount. The company holds the right to discretion to refund the amount in the form of customer points/check or bank refund. The Dry State points cannot be availed in the form of cash. The orders can just be refunded in the mode that was used during the time of purchase. During an event of cancellation of order by the customer, the company holds the right to not refund the voucher in case any used against such an order.
16. Final provision:
- In case any of the provisions of the said agreement is legally void, this does not negate the whole contract. Instead, the invalid provision will be effective immediately replaced with the same economic purpose. The same idea applies to the possible gaps in this contract.
- TheDryState.com has complete right to amend the said terms and conditions for future business. Excluded from this fact are unreasonable changes, especially the ones pertaining to essential contract elements, such as the main benefits owed, which would be the subject for the modification of the contract. TheDryState.com will notify its customers of the changes done to the terms and conditions in due fashion. The changes notification will include a reference to the possibility and the period of objection and the significance or the consequence of the omission of contradiction. In case you do not contradict the validity of the amended terms and conditions within a period of 2 weeks from the day following the receipt of the notification of the change to you, the amended terms and conditions shall be deemed as accepted by you.
17. Image Copyright:
- ©The Dry State. Images may not be copied, printed for any personal & commercial use otherwise disseminated without express written permission of The Dry State.