- TheDryState.com respects the privacy of its customers and users of their website and have actively made their protection in all the activities on the internet’s highest priority. We commit ourselves to ensuring the fact that we treat each information provided by you using the highest diligence and with integrity. This especially includes the cooperation with their partners and their third parties. TheDryState.com, however, does not accept any sort of a responsibility for third party where this is not stated separately. We actively seek to protect your private information on systems and the website (www.aksclothings.com) which is controlled by us, but we are not responsible or liable in any way for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to under our control, for example advertisers and websites who have links to our site.
- TheDryState.com collects, stores and processes your personal data according with the applicable statutory provision and to the extent required to fulfil the contractual relationship between the user and provider or to provide the requested services which are necessary and required. The item data that the users have put into their shopping cart can be used by The Dry State. Only for their own marketing purposes. Address and order data are collected and processed for our own marketing requirements. According to the applicable law, anonymous profile users may be used for the purpose of internal market research and also to improve our product range. Personal information incorporates any information that the user of aksclothing.com provides to us and that may be used to identify an individual (first and last name, address, fixed and mobile number). We keep our website secured through technical and organisational measures against the loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. Despite regular controls a complete and effective protection against all dangers are, however, not completely possible.
- This website is making use of technologies provided by Google Analytics to collect data with an aim of optimisation purposes. This data is utilised in order to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Cookies can also be used for this purpose. The acquired data can be used by The Dry state. In order to present its users with improved and individualized offers and services to the TheDryState.com users. This data will never be disclosed to third parties. You can prevent the installation of cookies as mentioned under section 4. However, we want to empathise the with that in this situation the functionality of this website must be limited.
- The user also agrees to the full disclosure of this information regarding third parties in so far as necessary to fulfil the contractual relations hip between aksclothing.com and its users or to provide and improve the requested services which are necessary and required. Any further usage of the data, particularly passing on or selling it to third parties by TheDryState.com is prohibited, except for aforementioned purposes or if the passing on of the data to third parties has explicitly been agreed on.
- Every user has the freedom to refuse the usage of their data for advertisement purposes at any time without any reason just by sending an e mail to email@example.com. You can also unsubscribe at any time from the “my account” page.
- As a TheDryState.com member you are enabled to invite other persons to become a member of aksclothings.com. Be advised that you can just invite real, natural people who you personally know. TheDryState.com only sends invitation to the invited individuals and does not use the data for any other purpose. Keep in mind that the invitee will receive the invitation with your name.
- You have the complete right to receive free information about your stored data at any time as well as the right to correct, lock or even delete this data. In such a case, or in case of questions, suggestions or wishes, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. This may, however, result in the situation that email@example.com cannot any longer fulfil its contractual duties. A liability of TheDryState.com or the assertion of claims for damages is excluded in this case. You have the freedom to edit your personal information in your “my account” page.
- The website also utilises the so – called social plugins of social networking sites like facebook, Instagram, pinterest and twitter which are operated by their respective entities. Do read their privacy policies for further information on how they can protect your personal data. If you do not want to allow these parties to collect your personal information about your visit to TheDryState.com, please remember to log out of them before visiting our website.
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and / or store your personal information: (a) by law; (b) to conduct our business; (c) to secure our systems; or (d) to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner that is prescribed by the law, Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your complete knowledge. In such a case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages caused from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. Additionally, we may monitor your personal information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify the instances of non-compliance. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of income and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and / or prevent the transmissions of spam, viruses and / or unlawful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise undesirable materials and content. Under certain circumstances we may procure an element of the services from a third-party service provider. This can happen to the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your personal information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
Changes in policy: