LABELS FOR TSHIRTS
- We've completely done away with the concept of having a nylon/cotton stitched tag on the tees!
- All the branding info is only printed, at the back (inside) of the tee. So no more searching for a scissor to cut off that itchy tag.
STITCHING FOR TSHIRTS
- The stitching uses 100% cotton threads. As a result, even in those extended days wear or the oppressive heat, stitching will never irritate you.
- Our Tees are double stitched to perfection. As a result no loose strands, really!
- That elastic of the neck will not go loose, that is the gaurantee..!!
PRINTING FOR TSHIRTS
- We do not like rubber printing. So, don’t worry, you will not get rubber printed tshirts.
- What sets us apart is our print quality
- We are big fans of what we call a 'No-feel' printing, what's that? Well it is the kind of print where you move your hand on the printed area of the T-shirt and it gives you a minimum or no-feel effect.
- Our efforts in achieving this quality begins right from choosing the perfect colours for the design to getting the fabric manufactured with specific dyes only to support the quality of print that we aim to achieve.
- So say no to the cheap Polysol/Rubber prints.